What’s coming up next in your favorite series? Here’s a sneak peek at the anticipated titles releasing over the next few years . . .
Anti-Cinderella World Romances
Crystal Cove Romances
Love in a Small Town Romances
Making the Score
Career Soldier West Point Tour of Duty
Is there anything that goes better with football than food? The perfect Super Bowl gathering this Sunday has to include recipes that are delicious, fun and easy to eat. Each dish is the perfect opportunity to score big for the home team!
The top five must-serve football foods for the 2020 season are:
- Beermosa Let’s face it: mimosas aren’t really football drinks. In those prissy little flutes, they don’t hold up to yelling at the refs or chest bumps when your team scores. But a beermosa, served in a sturdy mason jar, is just what you need for a Sunday late morning or early afternoon gathering . . . or basically any time. My recipe is simple: two fingers of orange juice, then fill the jar with my favorite beer. I used Bud Light with Lime, to add a little more citrus kick.
- Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Wings are a football party staple, but they’re a mess to make and to eat. These pinwheels give you a taste of buffalo and bleu cheese together without all the napkins! They’re quick and easy to make, and they go a long way. There are many variations, but this is one I like.
- Roasted Garlic Cheese Dip Football party dips have to possess enough ooomph to knock down a linebacker. This one seems delicate enough, but it packs a punch. The cheese is rich, but it’s the roasted garlic that makes this dish soar like the pigskin through the uprights. Serve this dip with toasted croutons, and you can’t go wrong. Find the recipe here.
- Tot Skewers Plain old French fries are so 2014. And even if you dress them up with cheese and bacon, they tend to become soggy–and hard to eat. But these tot skewers are a step up: they stay crispy, and they’re super-yummy, too. The ranch seasoning is the secret here–get the whole story!
- Bread Bowl Chili Having a football celebration without chili is a definite flag on the play. But serving it up in a way that’s new and fun is the real challenge. That’s why these adorable bread bowls are perfect. They contain just enough chili to satisfy–and these crusty sea salt and rosemary rolls are just the thing to add both flavor and a brand-new way to enjoy it. Pipe a little sour cream over top to form the football stitching and add some creaminess. Use your own favorite chili recipe, scoop out the rolls and dish it up.
I’ll be serving all these dishes this Sunday as we enjoy the game! I think Leo, Quinn and the rest of the gang would approve of this menu!
The Keeping Score series just got a makeover!
One of my favorite series has just gotten even better!
The books formerly known as the Keeping Score series have been re-titled, re-covered, re-blurbed and re-series’d.
I’ve divided them into two series: the first three books will now be the Keeping Score Trilogy, and the subsequent books will all be called Making the Score Football Romances.
Here’s how it works
What used to be When We Were Us is now—-False Start
What used to be Hanging By A Moment is now—-Three & Out
What used to be Days of You And Me is now—-The Comeback Route
Making the Score Football Romances
What used to be Not Broken Anymore is now—-Down By Contact
What used to be Your Wildest Dreams is now—-Next Man Up
What used to be Sway is now—-Game of Inches
And the new covers–they’re smokin’ H O T! Done by Meg Murrey, these are quintessential football sexiness.
To celebrate this revival, I have two pieces of good news. First, False Start is FREE on all vendors and Down By Contact is only 99 cents. That means this is the perfect time to snatch up all of these books at once. YAY!
And second, in spite of everything I said about this series being over . . . there are going to be two *brand new* releases in this world in early 2021. I’m not announcing titles or who these books will feature (can you guess???), but I promise details will be shared shortly.
Two big pieces of news!
First, the Keeping Score Box Set is on sale for 99 cents for a limited time. This set includes the first three books of the series (Leo, Quinn and Nate’s story) along with a bonus short only available here.
Second, SWAY, the 6th book in the series, is available now! You can get Gideon and Sarah’s story–and believe me, you don’t want to miss it.
So what are you waiting for?