. . .to help with book promotion!
It is so cool to see friends and family posting about Fearless. I am grateful for every positive bit of publicity, and word of mouth is a terrific way to promote a book. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I’ve had some people ask me what they can do to help with PR. There are a few very simple things that would help publicize the series and get more people reading!
- Go to the book’s page on Amazon. (Just click that word!) If you’ve read Fearless, leave a review there. It’s easy to do, and it doesn’t have to be anything long and involved. Just a few quick sentences about how you loved the book.
- While you’re there on the book’s page (see link above), you’ll see a little button that says “Like”. Click that button! It means you like the book, and believe it or not, that helps.
- If you are not already doing this, become a follower of THIS website. How do you do that? See that sidebar on the right? Right under the Facebook button, you’ll see a little link “Subscribe Via Email”. Click that link, and whenever I update this page, you’ll get an email letting you know.
- And speaking of Facebook. . if you’re a Facebook user, and you haven’t “liked” my author page. . please click on the Facebook button on the sidebar and do it!
- Do you tweet, tweetheart? Well, then click the link and follow me there.
- If you are not at all computer-friendly and you prefer your word of mouth support to be REALLY word of mouth, stay tuned. The print version of Fearless will be out in two weeks, and I will have lots of ideas for you then. Meanwhile, if you know of a terrific independent book store in your area, please let me know! Leave a comment below or email me.
It really DOES take a village to launch a book, and I have a wonderful village. Thanks for everything you do and are going to do. You all rock!
very good, look forward to view your other articles.http://www.divulgaemail.com